Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Wholesale
Terms of Trade.
- Company means LUKHANYO MDINGI (PTY) Ltd.
- BUYER means the person, or company buying the goods/products from the Company.
- Products and/or services mean the products and/or services being purchased by the Buyer from the Company.
- Contract means the contract between the Company and the Buyer for the purchase of the goods.
- Contract price means the price of goods as agreed between the Buyer and the Company.
- Person includes a corporation, association, firm, company, partnership or individual.
- Acceptance if any instruction is received by the Company from the Buyer for the supply of products and/or services, it shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein. Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions by the Buyer, the terms and conditions are definitive and binding.
- Terms and Conditions These terms and conditions and any subsequent terms and conditions issued by LUKHANYO MDINGI shall apply to all orders for the goods and the services made by the BUYER after the date and time at which these conditions are first delivered or sent by email or otherwise brought to the notice of, any employee, staff member or representative of the Buyer. It shall be the BUYER’S responsibility to ensure that these conditions are promptly brought to the attention of the appropriate staff of the Buyer, and accordingly any order made by the Buyer after the date and time described above in this clause shall be deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions.